Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Work Place...

Kapati Bleu Cheese with Mesclun Salad
Organic Penne Arrabiata

The above two dishes are taken from my work place. Actually wanted to include more pictures but not really free nowadays... Maybe its because of the many commitment in life...

Anyway, my work place is cafe located at Keong Saik rd, in Chinatown, selling vegetarian food. Well, its quite a unique cafe where i met a lot of unique people. Really enjoy my time there. But sad to say, I have to leave the place someday.

The food serve at the cafe is rather good, honestly speaking. Some of the item are rather worth the money since I have did some calculation on the food cost. Haha, I don't think we actually earn money on some of the dishes.

Feel free to visit the website at:

www.whatever.com.sg

No comments:

My Favourite Culinary show on Youtube (Opening only)